- Featuring proprietary components which manage seal compression, protecting against strong weather conditions.
- Exceeds the Very High Wind Zone performance requirements of NZS4211:2008.
- ‘No trip’ feature – floor finishes internally and externally can be at the same level.
- Sliding track provides a sump below track level to conceal silt or debris that may accumulate.
- The Polyamide track system – By introducing this track element we have avoided the issue other suppliers have with surface finishing failing through excess load and wear.
- Proprietary track system which has been tested with a panel in excess of 300kg with our stainless steel sliding door roller.
- OMEGA conducted door cycle testing (open and close operations) over 35,000 operations which equates to over 140km.
Thermal Architectural Series
- Use of Q-LON™ seals in proprietary jointer detail to achieve the highest level of water and air performance.
- Cycle tested to over 35,000 operations, more than 20 years of normal use.
- Designed for strength and aesthetics without the need for an unattractive finish.
- Optional concealed fixing of sliding door rails.
- Unique components designed to minimise water infiltration.
- Glides on high capability rollers, capable of carrying 450kgs of glass
- Sliding door panels are on the outside, providing a higher performance door installation
- Sliding door panels can conveniently meet at 90 degrees.
- Fixed lights and sliding panels have common sightline appearance.
- Proprietary 4 panel bi-parting door solution to provide the narrowest 4 panel joint on the market.
- Polyamide track to provide a robust surface for the rollers to smoothly glide on.
- Foam Q Lon internal perimeter sealing for higher weathering and acoustic performance.
- Unique raised track solution to allow water to drain quickly away.