Looking for a roof window with the highest performing thermally broken technology?
Stealth Rooflights offer cutting-edge technology and superior performance when it comes to thermal efficiency and sustainability. These roof windows are designed to provide the highest level of thermal insulation, ensuring that your living space remains warm and cozy even during the harshest weather conditions in New Zealand.
The key feature that sets Stealth Rooflights apart from other products in the market is their "thermally broken" technology. This means that the frame of the roof light is designed with a barrier that prevents thermal energy from transferring between the interior and exterior of your home. As a result, these roof lights effectively prevent heat loss during colder seasons and minimise heat gain during hot summers. By reducing the need for excessive heating or cooling, Stealth Rooflights can help you save on energy bills and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
The partnership with Omega Windows + Doors, the market leaders in New Zealand, adds further credibility to the quality and reliability of Stealth Rooflights. Omega Windows + Doors are renowned for their commitment to innovation and excellence in the window and door manufacturing industry.
Another notable aspect of Stealth Rooflights is their environmental sustainability. Omega Windows + Doors prides itself on producing products with a high recycled content, which significantly reduces their carbon footprint. By choosing Stealth Rooflights, you not only invest in a top-performing and energy-efficient solution but also contribute to a greener and more eco-friendly New Zealand.
With Stealth Rooflights, you can be confident that you are getting a premium product that will withstand the toughest weather conditions while ensuring optimal thermal insulation. These roof windows not only enhance the comfort of your living spaces but also align with your values of environmental responsibility and sustainability.
Whether you're building a new home or renovating an existing one, Stealth Rooflights are an excellent choice for anyone seeking the highest performing thermally broken technology and a greener approach to roof windows in New Zealand.
Stealth Rooflights system was designed to be the highest performing thermally broken roof framing available in New Zealand. With 12% more insulation than our nearest competitor, we can guarantee substantial energy savings.
Available as fixed glass or as an opening roof light which can be used to provide ventilation, our roof lights are fabricated from thermally broken aluminium frames and sashes. There are a variety of factory-applied finishes for the exterior.
These thermally broken aluminium frames can be used with profiled metal, metal tile and low slope membrane roofing. For either fixed or opening roof lights, we have standard and made-to-measure dimensions, perfect for replacing skylights with millimetre perfection.
Operable roof lights have the option of having insect screens integrated into the opening. The operable roof windows can also have technology integrated to monitor wind speed, rain and daylight levels so that the motor knows when to open or close.
• Complete flexibility in size
• Quality Italian remote controlled mechanisms on opening sashes
• Exterior colour can be customised to match your roofing colour, interior colour can be matched to the internal finishes
• Dulux powder coat with a minimum 10 year warranty
• Highest recycled content of any aluminium produced in New Zealand
• Insulated glass unit can be specified as an acoustic unit, perceived sound reduction can be as high as 1/2 the original noise level
• Acoustic unit also has the added benefit of 99% elimination of harmful UV rays
• WEERS (Window Energy Efficiency Rating System) rating provided by Metro Performance Glass indicates 5.0 stars for our highest performing glass specification
• Standard glass unit has a R value (resistance to loss of heat) of 0.62 m2 K/W, 17% more resistance than our nearest competitor
• Insulated glass unit with tinted glass can reduce the heat gain by as much as 50%